Log in

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» DEAD FORUMS
28/2/2016, 7:20 am by Berzul

» Anime Expo 2016
20/2/2016, 4:03 pm by WanderingWlf

» The truth about Paladins (Aka. Paladins Thread)
19/2/2016, 8:21 pm by Berzul

» Prinny Squad Discord
5/2/2016, 1:32 am by WanderingWlf

» Tree of Savior
1/1/2016, 10:08 am by WanderingWlf

» Face Rig Live 2d
14/12/2015, 9:17 am by Ruka

» Weiss General
7/12/2015, 5:37 pm by Miomeo

» Hello! Ice breaking here
6/12/2015, 5:06 am by yoonn27

» Nintendo 3DS Friend Codes
1/12/2015, 5:57 am by Ruka

December 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
     12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
31      

Calendar Calendar


Uhm.. hi

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Uhm.. hi

Post by Linohlyn on 4/3/2015, 4:00 am

Name/Nickname: Lin
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Hobbies: Cooking and uhh.. games!
Likes: MMOs, Mabinogi, Minecraft, making fun of Wolf, calling Usesoda disgusting, staying up really late, Puzzles and Dragons.
Dislikes: Usesoda kicking me in mumble, Wolf's puns, the forum layout, Dragon Nest, Love Live.
Additional info: I dunno. I'm shy and I'm a great lurker. I'm a sorta avid Mabinogi player and play Puzzles and Dragons regularly. I'm hardly pro in both games. :>
avatar
Linohlyn

Posts : 74
Experience : 8
Join date : 2015-03-04
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: Uhm.. hi

Post by usesoda on 4/3/2015, 5:58 am

You would post at some excessively late hour...
avatar
usesoda

Posts : 90
Experience : 6
Join date : 2015-02-26

http://steamcommunity.com/id/desota/

Back to top Go down

Re: Uhm.. hi

Post by WanderingWlf on 4/3/2015, 8:21 am

@Linohlyn wrote:
Dislikes: Love Live.

HA. Ha. HA.

@Linohlyn wrote:
Dislikes: the forum layout

EXCUSE ME!? YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO COMPLAIN ABOUT!?
avatar
WanderingWlf
Captain Prinny
Captain Prinny

Posts : 370
Experience : 22
Join date : 2015-02-26
Location : Disneyland

http://www.hitbox.tv/wanderingwlf http://www.youtube.com/user/wanderingwlf http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/wanderingwlf

Back to top Go down

Re: Uhm.. hi

Post by Linohlyn on 4/3/2015, 12:40 pm

@usesoda wrote:You would post at some excessively late hour...
Looking at twitter on my phone before sleeping leads to things like these... :>

@WanderingWlf wrote:
@Linohlyn wrote:
Dislikes: the forum layout

EXCUSE ME!? YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO COMPLAIN ABOUT!?

Yea, it looks awful.
avatar
Linohlyn

Posts : 74
Experience : 8
Join date : 2015-03-04
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: Uhm.. hi

Post by Miomeo on 4/3/2015, 12:45 pm

Hiya Lin!! I also like making fun of Wolf and calling Des disgusting when he calls me disgusting because revenge is quite nice!

Now that I read Minecraft I want to play Minecraft..


edit:
The forum layout does look pretty bad as mobile , I do agree...

_________________
wpppp
avatar
Miomeo

Posts : 114
Experience : 22
Join date : 2015-02-26
Location : The last place I put my Vita

http://hitbox.tv/miomeo http://twitch.tv/miomeo http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/miomeo

Back to top Go down

Re: Uhm.. hi

Post by usesoda on 4/3/2015, 1:08 pm

@Linohlyn wrote:
@usesoda wrote:You would post at some excessively late hour...
Looking at twitter on my phone before sleeping leads to things like these... :>

Before sleep. 6am. No
avatar
usesoda

Posts : 90
Experience : 6
Join date : 2015-02-26

http://steamcommunity.com/id/desota/

Back to top Go down

Re: Uhm.. hi

Post by WanderingWlf on 4/3/2015, 1:10 pm

@Miomeo wrote:
edit:
The forum layout does look pretty bad as mobile , I do agree...

okok fine. I know it's basic right now. I wanted to give it a darker look but haven't gotten to it yet. I've been working on functionality first and nothing on the looks. I don't think we have any control of the mobile mode. Unless you just don't like the classic mode either.

ANYWAYS. I'm open to making changes about the layout. Please leave feedback at the feedback place.
avatar
WanderingWlf
Captain Prinny
Captain Prinny

Posts : 370
Experience : 22
Join date : 2015-02-26
Location : Disneyland

http://www.hitbox.tv/wanderingwlf http://www.youtube.com/user/wanderingwlf http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/wanderingwlf

Back to top Go down

Re: Uhm.. hi

Post by Linohlyn on 4/3/2015, 1:15 pm

@Miomeo wrote:Hiya Lin!! I also like making fun of Wolf and calling Des disgusting when he calls me disgusting because revenge is quite nice!

Now that I read Minecraft I want to play Minecraft..


edit:
The forum layout does look pretty bad as mobile , I do agree...

Hi Mio! We have lots in common so I'm sure we'll be good friends! I, too, want to play Minecraft now that I mentioned it...

@usesoda wrote:
@Linohlyn wrote:
@usesoda wrote:You would post at some excessively late hour...
Looking at twitter on my phone before sleeping leads to things like these... :>

Before sleep. 6am. No

You see.. I try to sleep much earlier than that but my phone stops me. It has games and I want to play these games. The time turns to 6 am before I even know it. It's awful...
avatar
Linohlyn

Posts : 74
Experience : 8
Join date : 2015-03-04
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: Uhm.. hi

Post by usesoda on 4/3/2015, 1:20 pm

@Linohlyn wrote:
@Miomeo wrote:Hiya Lin!! I also like making fun of Wolf and calling Des disgusting when he calls me disgusting because revenge is quite nice!

Now that I read Minecraft I want to play Minecraft..


edit:
The forum layout does look pretty bad as mobile , I do agree...

Hi Mio! We have lots in common so I'm sure we'll be good friends!
I, too, want to play Minecraft now that I mentioned it...

@usesoda wrote:
@Linohlyn wrote:
@usesoda wrote:You would post at some excessively late hour...
Looking at twitter on my phone before sleeping leads to things like these... :>

Before sleep. 6am. No

You see.. I try to sleep much earlier than that but my phone stops me. It has games and I want to play these games. The time turns to 6 am before I even know it. It's awful...

You're both disgusting...
avatar
usesoda

Posts : 90
Experience : 6
Join date : 2015-02-26

http://steamcommunity.com/id/desota/

Back to top Go down

Re: Uhm.. hi

Post by Linohlyn on 4/3/2015, 1:22 pm

@usesoda wrote:
You're both disgusting...

No
avatar
Linohlyn

Posts : 74
Experience : 8
Join date : 2015-03-04
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: Uhm.. hi

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum